Edmonds Family Care is a private practice, established in 2005, specializing in Family and Internal Medicine. The practice consists of two doctors. Our physicians take pride in getting to know their patients and their families and developing a “Health care Relationship” of trust and service. Our Physicians have each been carefully screened and selected for their expertise and excellence. They aspire to follow the same philosophy of treating each patient with dignity, compassion and a commitment to excellence.
Edmonds Family Care provides a full range of medical care, including adult medicine, pediatrics and gynecology, as well as corporate health services, including pre-employment examinations, health maintenance examinations and on-site screenings.
We offer same day appointments or can schedule an appointment for some time in the future. Call us or come to our office and meet us.
1. General health exam for all age groups with extensive blood work;
Bone density scan; Immunizations; Pap smear.
2. New born exam with PKU screening and continues well child care
exams with full specter of immunizations. Referral to Children‘s
hospital if needed.
3. Heart and Lung diseases with EKG; 24 Hours monitoring of blood
pressure and heart rate; Pulmonary Function test; Nebulizer
treatment. Same day X-Ray and CT scan if needed.
4. Diseases of digestive system (stomach, liver, gallbladder) with
same day Ultrasound. Referrals for all available procedures to any
5. Diseases of Ear, Throat and Nose with express strep tests; Ear
cleaning and referral to audiogram.
6. Treatment of Diabetes, Osteoporosis and Thyroid problems.
Treatment of obesity.
7. Obstetric and Gynecology. Follow up pregnancy up to 32 weeks
with referral to any hospital for delivery. Colposcopy; IUD removal;
Annual GYN exams.
8. Sexual dysfunction, including treatment of STD and Impotence.
9. Skin problems with mini surgeries: skin tags, nevus and warts
10. Consultation after auto accident, work trauma with referral to